Serves 4 as a side dish, serves 2 as a main meal
- 8 agria potatoes - medium
- 6 slices of streaky bacon
- 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 60-80g of watercress or rocket
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Remove thick stems from the watercress and coarsely chop the leaves.
- Steam the potatoes in a medium saucepan until tender, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool on a paper towel-lined plate. Break into pieces.
- Whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes, bacon, watercress, and chives; toss to combine.